Sunday, May 27, 2012

Movie: Not another Trilogy

Similar to the title of this post, probably when the first movie was a success, they started to move on with the second followed by the third. I think they should really put a stop to all these trilogy idea. Probably only 2 or 3 out of 10 trilogy really turns out to be pretty good. As for this recent movie, 'MIB 3', I personally felt that it isn't as good as the 1st 2 movies. Although there are parts of the movie that turns out to be pretty hilarious but I miss the serious looking guy cracking a joke or 2 kind of scenes. I kinda miss comedy movies like 'Man of the House (Tommy Lee Jones)', 'Meet the Parents (Robert De Niro)', etc... I hope that we will get more Comedy movies like those listed in the above even much more. :D


Image taken from Cathay Cineplexes Website.

Up Next: I hope its not Spidey...

* Click here for the website of 'MIB3'.

No comments:

Post a Comment