Sunday, May 6, 2012

Movie: Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol

I finally have the time to watch the latest MI sequel. Being a MI movie, I think that the gadget are far more interesting than the plot of the movie. But I got to admit that the visual effects of this movie is pretty amazing and breath taking. Especially when you are watching the scene where Tom Cruise was climbing on Burj Khalifa tower, which is the tallest building in the world, you got to admit that it was pretty dangerous and you need a lot of courage to that. (I knew that this is like a impossible task for me, especially I have a fear of heights.)


Image taken from Yahoo Movies Website.

Movie: A group of Super Heroes come together to form ...?

* Click here to find more about the movie 'Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol'.

No comments:

Post a Comment