Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Movie: Dodge Ball - a TRUE underdog story

When you are getting exhausted, one of the best way to keep yourself going would probably be the method of watching a hilarious movie that can really brighten up your day. One of my recommendation would be 'Dodge Ball - a TRUE underdog story'. But why do I say so? Basically, Ben Stiller's role was suppose to go all out to take over everything that Peter LaFleur (Vince Vaughn) has. But the stunts that he have made along the way was pretty stupid and lame. (As for myself, I think that Ben Stiller's disguise was so good that I couldn't recognise him.:P) Oh by the way, if you have sit through the credits, you will be getting a hidden footage that is pretty much similar to a remake MTV video. (If all the MTV are produce this way, probably...) By the way, 'Ben Stiller' and 'Vince Vaughn' will be starring in an upcoming movie 'The Watch' and I hope that it will be as hilarious as 'Dodge Ball'.


Image taken from IMDb Website.


* Click here to find more about the movie 'Dodge Ball - a TRUE underdog story'.
^ Click here to find more about the upcoming movie 'The Watch'.

No comments:

Post a Comment