Sunday, September 18, 2011

A remake of a fantastic Japanese Manga into a Movie

Have you seen a Japanese Manga before? As for myself, I love Japanese Manga and I have seen various genres of Japanese Mangas. For example: Dragon Ball, Slam Dunk, Full Metal Alchemists, etc... Therefore when I found out that they are going to remake the Japanese Manga 'Ashita No Joe' into a movie, I suddenly have a urge to fly to Japan immediately to catch the movie. However, due to my commitments at work, this have become an unfulfilled dream during that period of my life. (Which is like a few months ago ...)

After watching the movie recently, this was indeed a Warm Blooded Movie. In fact, the movie had once again proven that Boxing was a sports for guys. And after watching the movie, the story itself have given me the urge to learn and pick up Boxing.... :P

This image was taken from the website 「Tsubuyaki keibo
It was one of the famous scene from the Japanese Manga 'Ashita No Joe'.
And in fact, I had seen a lot of Japanese Manga trying to imitate
some of the famous scenes from this Japanese Manga, 'Ashita No Joe'.


This image was taken from the official website of the movie 'Ashita No Joe'.
Doesn't it looks interesting?

If you have the time, you probably want to try watching this movie.

* Click here to access the official website of 'Ashita No Joe' in Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment