Monday, September 12, 2011

5 down 195 to go....

If you have been following my blog here, you would know that I have been donating my blood every 3 months. Today I have finally....

Received my first medal for donating my blood for the fifth time. :D


This is how the medal looks like. Let us take a closer look


I can't imagine that I actually have the perseverance to blood donating. But hey,
as this was my fifth time blood donating have seems to blend into part of my life.
So if you think that you are not rich enough to donate your money away, try blood
donating now. It's a cheaper way to do good deed and earn more Karma also.

Extra Info (For the super enthusiastic donors):
CategoryNo. of Donations:MaleFemale
Bronze Medallion2525
Silver Medallion5035
Ruby Medallion7550
Gold Medallion10070
Diamond Medallion125100
Champion of Champions150125
Red Cross Humanitarian Award200150

* Click here to find out more about blood donating in Singapore.

2 comments:

  1. wah. i think if i donate it'd be equivalent to a suicide attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. got free food after making a donation won't die one lah :)

    ReplyDelete