Saturday, September 17, 2011

Movie: A Laughing Bean - Johnny English Reborn

Since I am not a big fan of horror or scary movies, I turn to comedies most of the time. But probably people tend to watch movies that have a serious plot most of the time, movie makers tend not to produce comedies so frequently. In fact, I just watch a Comedy show today and I find it fantastically good. There's great roars of laughter throughout the whole movie and extra footage of the movie were shown with the credits after the movie had ended. I personally feel that Rowan Atkinson, most famously known for his role as Mr Bean in the Mr Bean TV series, still haven't lost his touch as a great comedian. :D I hope that he will produce more fantastic Comedy movie in the future.


Image taken from Cathay Cineplexes Website.

Movie: Up next ???

No comments:

Post a Comment