Sunday, October 30, 2011

Walkaholic

one of the words that describe me the most. To a certain extent I think that, I have been walking too much. :P Some even gives me nickname as I have been walking too fast... =='''


Hey, but walking is a good form of exercising. :D
According to Health Promotion Board of Singapore, by making frequent walks,
it can help you to lower your blood pressure and blood cholesterol.
It can also burn calories and manage your weight, while relieving yourself
from stress and anxiety.

Most importantly.... its free.
Probably because of the amount of issues that the local transportation have,
or probably because I am not financially rich, I will try to do some walking
whenever I'm free. I remember the days whenever I have insufficient amount in
the transportation fare card, I will do crazy walks like from Dover MRT all
the way to Tiong Bahru MRT. Or probably interesting routes like from the
old site where Republic Polytechnic was to Bugis MRT station or late night
trails stating from Somerset MRT to Tiong Bahru MRT. The sights that
you are getting from these walking trails never fail to amaze me. :D

So what are you waiting for, Let's do some walking now. :D

* Click here to access the article by Health Promotion Board on the topic of Walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment