Monday, October 3, 2011

An exercise for everyone :D

Although most of the time I prefer to cycle or walk around the streets, it doesn't mean that I would't try types of exercise. :D Ever since they added a new Safra centre in my area, I would spend a bit of time walking to that place and chill out on a weekend afternoon.



Safra Mount Faber, but what are the things that you can do at Safra Mount Faber?


As I wasn't a good swimmer, I would go for a few rounds of bowling whenever I was free.

I must admit that I wasn't a Pro but I do enjoy Bowling. :D Similarly, its a sport that both the old and the young could enjoy playing. :D Based on my past experience, playing bowling at Safra Mount Faber can be quite stressful sometimes, especially when you are playing next to a group of bowlers that keeps on getting a 'Strike' or a 'Spare'. And their average age was above 60s or 70s. Whahahahaha.... :P Either ways, its still a pretty good way of exercising and killing off your boredom. :D

Some extra information about Safra Mount Faber:
  • You can customise your own bowling ball over here
  • You can also rent a locker to keep you stuff at the Super Bowl also


* Click here to find out more about Safra.

No comments:

Post a Comment