Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Movie: Now You See Me....

and Now You Don't. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not a magician. In fact, I have seen this interesting movie a few weeks back and I suddenly realised that I haven't written about this movie.

Image taken from the official site of 'Now You See Me'.
As for this movie, it's like a mixture of a few movies. There's a bit of the
magical elements of 'The Prestige' mixed with the 'Police and Thief' sort of
story from a typical 'Police' film. The plot is very interesting. Just when I
thought that the movie has come to an end, it continued and ended up to be a
far more bigger conspiracy than one could have expected. By the way, although
it's supposed to be a film revolving around 'Magic tricks', but I personally
find the overall plot of this movie to be far more entertaining. :)

* Click here to find out more about the movie 'Now You See Me'.

No comments:

Post a Comment