Monday, December 10, 2012

I want to become a Samurai...

With all the things that I have to do, last weekend was kinda busy for me. However, no matter how busy or how tired I am, I still manage to squeeze a bit of time for the following movie.


'Rurouni Kenshin'
Originated from the infamous Japanese Comics,
'Rurouni Kenshin', comes the movie 'Rurouni Kenshin'.
Probably due to the time constraints that they have,
therefore the script of the movie and the original
story are slightly a bit different. However, the actors have
managed to portray the original comic characters nicely.
And probably due to the fact that the fighting scenes
in the Comics and the Japanese Anime were too magnificence
and too interesting, therefore it kinda make the fighting
scenes in the movie a little bit too dull. :(

* Click here to find out more about the Japanese movie 'Rurouni Kenshin'.(Japanese Website)

No comments:

Post a Comment