Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My interesting neighbourhood?

How long have you been living in your neighbourhood and do you think that you know every single thing about your neighbourhood? Okay, maybe not everything but how bout most of the stuff that is happening in your neighbourhood? I thought that I'm pretty familiar with my neighbourhood until...


'Wonder Wash 24 Hours Coin Laundry'
I saw this... I was like Whao~~~~
I never knew that they have 'Coin Laundry' shops in Singapore...
Reminds me of the days, I was travelling overseas...
and I thought that I would never ever bump into 1 in Singapore...
Or perhaps I'm becoming a mountain tortoise(山龟, Suan Gu)... :P
(Now we know that we don't need to worry about the laundry on
rainy days anymore. :D)

* Click here to find out more about 'Wonder Wash Coin Laundry'.
(Perhaps, there's a brunch located near you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment