Monday, August 8, 2011

Movie: Bad Teacher and Horrible Bosses

Due to the rain this weekend, there's a change to plans. I ended up watching another comedy movie. That's right, I had already spent my weekend watching 2 comedy movies and doing some other stuff. The following would be my personal comments about the 2 comedy shows. :D



Image taken from Cathay Cineplexes Website.
Rather than classifying this movie as a comedy, I would rather classify it as a movie about our everyday Life. This movie has taught me how to deal with the possiblities that might be happening around my life. It's pretty interesting in another way but please do not treat it as a comedy or you will be pretty disappointed. :D


Image taken from Cathay Cineplexes Website.
In comparison, this movie was a much better than 'Bad Teacher' as a Comedy Movie. It's pretty funny and probably throughout 80 - 90% of the movie was hilarious. I would definitely recommend this movie if you want to have a laugh.

Movie: Up next what happens when you combine 'Aliens' and the 'Wild West' together?

No comments:

Post a Comment