Monday, June 6, 2011

Movie: X-Men - First Class

Being a Marvel Cartoons fan back from the older days, this movie is a must watch for all you Marvel fans out there. Even though we already knew that all the scripts for all the Marvel movies for the past few years were already in a mess and completely different from the original comics, I still find that parts of the new movie quite entertaining. And also take note of the characters appearing in the movie and you might find someone familiar.


Note: Do not waste your time sitting through till the end of the credits as it doesn't show extra footage like the other Marvel movies.


Picture taken from the Cathay Cineplexes website.

Next on my list of movies:
The Green Lantern (I hope)

2 comments:

  1. I never followed any X-Men series before this. Today I watched with my boy. Think I can now start to rent the rest of the series to watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well just take note that all the Marvel movies had hidden footage after the credits and you wouldn't want to miss them neither does your boy. XD

    ReplyDelete